Hi! My name is Sally Shupe and I am a freelance editor. My goal is to make your project error-free. I have a bachelor's degree in English and I have 10 years of freelance editing experience, including working with individual authors, two publishing houses, dissertation papers, and a monthly magazine.
Why do you need me?
If you need someone to edit your novel, paper, brochure, website, or other project, I can make sure your work is:
- concise and articulate
- grammatically correct
If you have a manuscript, I can make sure:
- it is grammatically correct
- it is error-free
- it is consistent in style
- there are no errors regarding continuity--if the hero has blue eyes in the beginning, he will still have blue eyes at the end
- there are no textual issues--it is clear who is speaking and what is going on
- there are no questions left unanswered
- bachelor's degree in English
- extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office
- extensive knowledge of Microsoft Word, including Tools and Track Changes
- 10 years of freelance editing experience
-strong organizational, analytical, problem solving, and multitasking skills
- strong command of English language skills, including grammar, sentence structure, and vocabulary
- familiar with the Chicago Manual Style and Associated Press
-advanced proofreading, copy editing experience
-experience editing fiction, nonfiction, magazines, and dissertation papers
-ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
References are available. Rates are $1 per page or dependent upon project. Contact me today to see what I can do for you!